Danny Kallabat, J.D.
ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Trucking Law
- Traffic Law
- Criminal Law
- Bankruptcy Law
Michigan Attorney Danny Kallabat has handled cases since 1997. He prides himself on fighting aggressively for every client. Danny Kallabat has been a member of the State Bar of Michigan since 1997, and is admitted to practice in the Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
Mr. Kallabat carefully discusses all available options with every client to ensure the best possible results. He is experienced and will fight aggressively for your rights. His success rate is high. When you retain his office, you can have confidence you are hiring a lawyer that will treat you with respect and answer all of your questions.
Mr. Kallabat's consultations are always free, whether its in-person or over the phone. His office is centrally located in Southfield on Telegraph Road, just north of 12 Mile Road.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- J.D. - 1997
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- B.S. - 1994
- Major: Business Administration
- Michigan, 1997
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- Super Lawyers
Fraternities or Sororities
- Delta Sigma Pi
- State Bar of Michigan, Member, 1997 to Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 1997 to Present
- Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- International Fraternity of Delta Sigma Pi
Current Employment Position